- Increase its revenue by having more buyers and sellers use the site more frequently
- Reduce costs by simplifying its processes and making them more efficient
Utopia’s SaaS-based content moderation tool is used to automatically moderate classified ads and buyer to seller messages on online marketplaces around the world.
- Reduces the publishing delay for classified ads and increases their quality
- Safeguards buyers and sellers from fraud and other unacceptable behavior
- Saves costs significantly through high level of automation
- Needs no manual rule setting or lengthy configuration
- Fast implementation: Ready in two weeks
Special Offer for Attendees of the European Virtual Property Portal Watch 2020
- Utopia builds a tailor-made moderation model based on customer’s data.
- The marketplace integrates to Utopia API. Integration takes 1-2 days.
- Service is ready for use in two weeks. The marketplace pilots the service in its real environment free of charge for 1 month.
Offer is valid until end December 2020 for three selected marketplaces
Interview with Mari-Sanna Paukkeri, CEO of Utopia Analytics – Improving Listings to Increase Lead Quality
Improving Listings to Increase Lead Quality
Mari-Sanna Paukkeri and Simon Baker discusses how Utopia Analyics is using their technology with key marketplaces around the world.
In particular, their automated processes analyse listings for fraud, poor or inappropriate images, certain key words, and much more. The results can be fed back to the marketplace or the advertiser so that content is improved.
Learn why Adevinta Hungary’s classified marketplace Jofogas chose Utopia AI Moderator
AI Improving Moderation on Marketplaces
When it comes to AI on marketplaces the right software is Key! Gabor Reszler from Adevinta Hungary Jofogas explains about how Utopia Analytics has helped to reduce the moderation process from hours to seconds or minutes.
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Zoopla Sees Positive Feedback from Over 100 Agents Utilizing MMoASince Zoopla partnered with auction platform iamsold, over 100 Zoopla members have offered to sell properties through the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA) via iamsold. The British portal also announced that since the start of the partnership, MMoA sales have raised over £800,000 in capital value for agent vendors and earned £31,000 in agent fees. […]Victoria Haviland
- Knock Home Swap Launches in Three More MarketsLaunching in three more markets, Knock’s Home Swap service is now available to homeowners in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa. This makes Home Swap available in a total of 14 markets across the U.S. Knock Co-Founder & CEO Sean Black explained: “At Knock, we are committed to helping people move more freely. The Home Swap […]Victoria Haviland
- Fang Holdings Receives Nonbinding ‘Go-Private’ Offer from General AtlanticFang’s Holdings Limited, the operator of real estate portal, Fang.com, offers marketing, e-commerce, listing, and other value-heavy services for the Chinese real estate market. Recently, the company has announced its up 13.9% thanks to General Atlantic offering to acquire the Chinese company at a 20% premium. General Atlantic is an American growth equity firm providing […]Victoria Haviland
- UK Challenger OpenBrix Buys Up 10 Year Old Portal and Valuations Site MousepriceThe social media lead property portal OpenBrix has today announced the purchase of fellow UK property portal Mouseprice. Originally launched as an analytics and data company by Calnea Analytics in 2004, Mouseprice was originally a property valuations site, but it launched its own free-to-list portal in 2010 and was sold on to the Daily Mail’s […]Edmund Keith
- ShelterTech Announces 20 New Startups for its Accelerators ProgramShelterTech, a tech-backed program for solving homelessness started by Habitat for Humanity, has announced the 20 startups and scale-ups joining its latest accelerators working towards helping low-income families solve various housing issues. ShelterTech offers masterclasses, mentorships, and connects investors and partners with companies looking to work towards better housing for all through the use of […]Victoria Haviland