Who we are
Leverage the world’s largest communication utility for buyer/seller conversations. Our WhatsApp solution for Marketplaces allows your users to start WhatsApp conversations from your portal while giving you visibility and control.
– Attribute a conversation or lead to an exact listing and seller.
– Measure how many buyers start conversations from a listing.
– Capture a buyer’s WhatsApp name and number without needing to ask for it.
– Ask qualifying questions and curate the buyers’ experience.
– Monitor the response time of sellers.
– Protect your sellers from bad actors.
If you are interested to know more, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on WhatsApp.
The first five clients to get in touch and who go on to sign up will receive a special bonus!
Special Offer from iovox – Exclusive For Attendees of The Property Portal Watch Conference VIRTUAL EDITION
Special Call Tracking Offer from iovox
$50,000 in service credits; $10,000 each for the first 5 clients that sign up to new contracts.
Minimum contract term 12 months and $2K/month
Offer ends October 31, 2020
Interview with Nicolas Guillaud, CEO of apimo – Property Portal Watch Conferences Madrid 2019
Software Editor Company specialised in real estate
apimo™ – 100% web -> user-friendly CRM software
AN INNOVATIVE WEB SOLUTION
With thousands of daily users in the real estate industry, apimo™ offers a 100% web CRM software. apimo™ is user-friendly with a very complete interface available in more than 25 languages.
Try our CRM software now and discover all the apimo™ features for free!
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Airbnb's Newest Pilot Program to Answer Transparency Issues
- Beating the Odds: Co-living Startup Raises Funding
- Domain's New Tool, Early Access, Launches
- Zillow Hires Salaried Agents for its iBuyer Division
- UK Challenger Portal News: Residential People Reports Record Leads While OpenBrix Courts Controversy