OC&C Strategy Consultants
About OC&C Strategy Consultants
OC&C Strategy Consultants operates in key markets around the world to bring clear thinking to the most complex issues facing ambitious management teams.
Our Media & Consumer Internet team work with clients across both sides of today’s consumer media landscape. We work with many of the world’s leading consumer internet business, including portals, online-classified players, price comparison/ lead generation and marketplaces. We also work with leading, established media and entertainment brands across television production, channels and platforms, publishing, news, film, and other ‘traditional’ media including music and outdoor.
Our work with online marketplaces usually involves advising the board & executive team on key strategic & performance issues – ranging from overall 3-5 year growth strategy, customer segmentation & proposition design, sales force & pricing work, new business planning and M&A. For investors, we provide transaction support (buy-side and sell-side) and value creation planning.
Our client roster includes some of the world’s leading portals, challenges & disruptors, and private equity investors.
Find out more on our homepage or contact us.
Special Offer from iovox – Exclusive For Attendees of Webinar Episode 5 and The Global Online Marketplaces Summit VIRTUAL EDITION
Special Call Tracking Offer from iovox
$50,000 in service credits; $10,000 each for the first 5 clients that sign up to new contracts.
Minimum contract term 12 months and $2K/month
Offer ends July 31, 2020
Interview with Toby Chapman, Partner at OC&C Strategy Consultants – Key Trends in Online Marketplaces
Case Study – How Zoopla increased speed, efficiency and service delivery with call tracking and analytics from iovox
Call Tracking for Google Analytics
Iovox Call Tracking and management solutions provide useful data and analytics to businesses around the world.
Many of our customers use their own statistical monitoring tools and request integrating iovox phone calls with their own systems. It is possible to import all the data we provide via the iovox APIs into any information system you may be using, but we also offer a simple, efficient and real-time integration for third party software systems such as Google Analytics.
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Zoopla Sees Positive Feedback from Over 100 Agents Utilizing MMoASince Zoopla partnered with auction platform iamsold, over 100 Zoopla members have offered to sell properties through the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA) via iamsold. The British portal also announced that since the start of the partnership, MMoA sales have raised over £800,000 in capital value for agent vendors and earned £31,000 in agent fees. […]Victoria Haviland
- Knock Home Swap Launches in Three More MarketsLaunching in three more markets, Knock’s Home Swap service is now available to homeowners in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa. This makes Home Swap available in a total of 14 markets across the U.S. Knock Co-Founder & CEO Sean Black explained: “At Knock, we are committed to helping people move more freely. The Home Swap […]Victoria Haviland
- Fang Holdings Receives Nonbinding ‘Go-Private’ Offer from General AtlanticFang’s Holdings Limited, the operator of real estate portal, Fang.com, offers marketing, e-commerce, listing, and other value-heavy services for the Chinese real estate market. Recently, the company has announced its up 13.9% thanks to General Atlantic offering to acquire the Chinese company at a 20% premium. General Atlantic is an American growth equity firm providing […]Victoria Haviland
- UK Challenger OpenBrix Buys Up 10 Year Old Portal and Valuations Site MousepriceThe social media lead property portal OpenBrix has today announced the purchase of fellow UK property portal Mouseprice. Originally launched as an analytics and data company by Calnea Analytics in 2004, Mouseprice was originally a property valuations site, but it launched its own free-to-list portal in 2010 and was sold on to the Daily Mail’s […]Edmund Keith
- ShelterTech Announces 20 New Startups for its Accelerators ProgramShelterTech, a tech-backed program for solving homelessness started by Habitat for Humanity, has announced the 20 startups and scale-ups joining its latest accelerators working towards helping low-income families solve various housing issues. ShelterTech offers masterclasses, mentorships, and connects investors and partners with companies looking to work towards better housing for all through the use of […]Victoria Haviland