matelso is one of the global call tracking key players.
Customers from the classified/marketplaces industry have been relying on matelso for more than 10 years.
matelso’s own development and the mature and secure telecommunications technology set
it apart from the market. The company’s products and solutions are tailored as closely as
possible to the needs and benefits of the customer.
We offer you the 1:1 link between online campaigns and phone conversions. Because
anyone who wants to evaluate digital advertising campaigns must be able to record offline
conversions – including calls.
This requires the combination of call tracking and web analysis. Our call tracking technology closes this media gap when the website visitor becomes a caller.
Visit our Homepage
Special Offer from iovox – Exclusive For Attendees of Webinar Episode 5 and The Global Online Marketplaces Summit VIRTUAL EDITION
Special Call Tracking Offer from iovox
$50,000 in service credits; $10,000 each for the first 5 clients that sign up to new contracts.
Minimum contract term 12 months and $2K/month
Offer ends July 31, 2020
Interview with Frank Froux (CEO) and Alexander Borsig (Head of Sales) from Matelso – Capturing Value from Call Tracking
Capturing Value from Call Tracking
Matelso is a provider of call tracking technology. In this interview, Simon Baker from the Online Marketplaces Group discusses the future of call tracking with Frank Froux (CEO) and Alexander Borsig (Head of Sales) from Matelso.
Call Tracking for Portals & Marketplaces – A software provided to your business from malteso GmbH
Call Tracking for Portals & Marketplaces
- 20 percent lower churn rate of your sellers due to your branding in every phone call and the proof of all leads through your platform.
- Innovative new ways of monetization, offer your seller additional products that make their work easier
- More success for the seller through support in controlling and lead management
- You have the possibility to give him the feeling that he has to sell with you in any case to be successful
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Airbnb's Newest Pilot Program to Answer Transparency Issues
- Beating the Odds: Co-living Startup Raises Funding
- Domain's New Tool, Early Access, Launches
- Zillow Hires Salaried Agents for its iBuyer Division
- UK Challenger Portal News: Residential People Reports Record Leads While OpenBrix Courts Controversy