matelso is one of the global call tracking key players.
Customers from the classified/marketplaces industry have been relying on matelso for more than 10 years.
matelso’s own development and the mature and secure telecommunications technology set
it apart from the market. The company’s products and solutions are tailored as closely as
possible to the needs and benefits of the customer.
We offer you the 1:1 link between online campaigns and phone conversions. Because
anyone who wants to evaluate digital advertising campaigns must be able to record offline
conversions – including calls.
This requires the combination of call tracking and web analysis. Our call tracking technology closes this media gap when the website visitor becomes a caller.
Visit our Homepage
Special Offer from iovox – Exclusive For Attendees of Webinar Episode 5 and The Global Online Marketplaces Summit VIRTUAL EDITION
Special Call Tracking Offer from iovox
$50,000 in service credits; $10,000 each for the first 5 clients that sign up to new contracts.
Minimum contract term 12 months and $2K/month
Offer ends July 31, 2020
Interview with Frank Froux (CEO) and Alexander Borsig (Head of Sales) from Matelso – Capturing Value from Call Tracking
Capturing Value from Call Tracking
Matelso is a provider of call tracking technology. In this interview, Simon Baker from the Online Marketplaces Group discusses the future of call tracking with Frank Froux (CEO) and Alexander Borsig (Head of Sales) from Matelso.
Call Tracking for Portals & Marketplaces – A software provided to your business from malteso GmbH
Call Tracking for Portals & Marketplaces
- 20 percent lower churn rate of your sellers due to your branding in every phone call and the proof of all leads through your platform.
- Innovative new ways of monetization, offer your seller additional products that make their work easier
- More success for the seller through support in controlling and lead management
- You have the possibility to give him the feeling that he has to sell with you in any case to be successful
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Zoopla Sees Positive Feedback from Over 100 Agents Utilizing MMoASince Zoopla partnered with auction platform iamsold, over 100 Zoopla members have offered to sell properties through the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA) via iamsold. The British portal also announced that since the start of the partnership, MMoA sales have raised over £800,000 in capital value for agent vendors and earned £31,000 in agent fees. […]Victoria Haviland
- Knock Home Swap Launches in Three More MarketsLaunching in three more markets, Knock’s Home Swap service is now available to homeowners in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa. This makes Home Swap available in a total of 14 markets across the U.S. Knock Co-Founder & CEO Sean Black explained: “At Knock, we are committed to helping people move more freely. The Home Swap […]Victoria Haviland
- Fang Holdings Receives Nonbinding ‘Go-Private’ Offer from General AtlanticFang’s Holdings Limited, the operator of real estate portal, Fang.com, offers marketing, e-commerce, listing, and other value-heavy services for the Chinese real estate market. Recently, the company has announced its up 13.9% thanks to General Atlantic offering to acquire the Chinese company at a 20% premium. General Atlantic is an American growth equity firm providing […]Victoria Haviland
- UK Challenger OpenBrix Buys Up 10 Year Old Portal and Valuations Site MousepriceThe social media lead property portal OpenBrix has today announced the purchase of fellow UK property portal Mouseprice. Originally launched as an analytics and data company by Calnea Analytics in 2004, Mouseprice was originally a property valuations site, but it launched its own free-to-list portal in 2010 and was sold on to the Daily Mail’s […]Edmund Keith
- ShelterTech Announces 20 New Startups for its Accelerators ProgramShelterTech, a tech-backed program for solving homelessness started by Habitat for Humanity, has announced the 20 startups and scale-ups joining its latest accelerators working towards helping low-income families solve various housing issues. ShelterTech offers masterclasses, mentorships, and connects investors and partners with companies looking to work towards better housing for all through the use of […]Victoria Haviland