Who we are
Signifi Media have developed an Ad Automation tool “Loopa Automate” which allows for Auto, Jobs and Realestate classified listings to be “Boosted” off-network via programmatic and social channels at scale.
This system is a revenue generation product for your portal (the Real-estate Agent, Auto Dealer, Recruiter or Customer pays for their advertisement listing to be “boosted”) and provides increased page-views and engagement by targeting of your 1st party audience off-site.
Have 1,000 or 100,000 listings per month? Generate significant revenue increases by boosting your listings off-network across Facebook, Google and more with a push of a button… How?
Loopa Automate is designed to advertise classified listings beyond the portal’s own site using the power of 1st party data, programmatic and social channels.
The Ad-technology uses both retargeting and prospecting to display adverts to in-market and relevant 1st party audiences at scale. It creates thousands of micro campaigns, displaying real-estate, auto or job advert information within dynamic creatives to the right audience at the right time. Signifi Media have this system ready to go and require minimal integration to get going in weeks rather than months and at minimal costs.
Signifi Media is an Australian Ad-tech company specialising in Dynamic Creative and Ad Automation for the online classifieds industry. Signifi Media are helping online classified portals increase their revenue by bringing dynamic creative and ad automation to life. More information on Signifi Media’s software “Loopa Automate” can be found here: www.loopaautomate.com
Special Offer from iovox – Exclusive For Attendees of The Property Portal Watch Conference VIRTUAL EDITION
Special Call Tracking Offer from iovox
$50,000 in service credits; $10,000 each for the first 5 clients that sign up to new contracts.
Minimum contract term 12 months and $2K/month
Offer ends October 31, 2020
Interview with Nick Sertis, Managing Director of and Matt Cahill, Director and Co Founder of Loopa Automate by Signifi Media – Extending the Reach of Your Listings
Extending the Reach of Your Listings
For most portals and marketplaces, they are reliant on the traffic they are able to attract to their sites.
Loopaautomate, a product from the team at Signifimedia, aims to increase the effectiveness of listings by syndicating them to a range of other media options. This provides portals and marketplaces with the ability to syndicate listings to other media channels, track the effectiveness of these channels, and drive the interactions back to the market places.
What is Loopa Automate – Testimonial by Noa Julin, Product Manager at Hemnet (Sweden)
REVENUE GENERATION PRODUCT
Loopa-Automate is designed to advertise listings beyond your portals own site using the power of 1st party data, programmatic and social channels. The Ad-technology uses both retargeting and prospecting to display adverts to in-market and relevant 1st party audiences at scale (let us create 1000s of campaigns per day or per month – all at low cost – you decide the price).
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Zoopla Sees Positive Feedback from Over 100 Agents Utilizing MMoASince Zoopla partnered with auction platform iamsold, over 100 Zoopla members have offered to sell properties through the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA) via iamsold. The British portal also announced that since the start of the partnership, MMoA sales have raised over £800,000 in capital value for agent vendors and earned £31,000 in agent fees. […]Victoria Haviland
- Knock Home Swap Launches in Three More MarketsLaunching in three more markets, Knock’s Home Swap service is now available to homeowners in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa. This makes Home Swap available in a total of 14 markets across the U.S. Knock Co-Founder & CEO Sean Black explained: “At Knock, we are committed to helping people move more freely. The Home Swap […]Victoria Haviland
- Fang Holdings Receives Nonbinding ‘Go-Private’ Offer from General AtlanticFang’s Holdings Limited, the operator of real estate portal, Fang.com, offers marketing, e-commerce, listing, and other value-heavy services for the Chinese real estate market. Recently, the company has announced its up 13.9% thanks to General Atlantic offering to acquire the Chinese company at a 20% premium. General Atlantic is an American growth equity firm providing […]Victoria Haviland
- UK Challenger OpenBrix Buys Up 10 Year Old Portal and Valuations Site MousepriceThe social media lead property portal OpenBrix has today announced the purchase of fellow UK property portal Mouseprice. Originally launched as an analytics and data company by Calnea Analytics in 2004, Mouseprice was originally a property valuations site, but it launched its own free-to-list portal in 2010 and was sold on to the Daily Mail’s […]Edmund Keith
- ShelterTech Announces 20 New Startups for its Accelerators ProgramShelterTech, a tech-backed program for solving homelessness started by Habitat for Humanity, has announced the 20 startups and scale-ups joining its latest accelerators working towards helping low-income families solve various housing issues. ShelterTech offers masterclasses, mentorships, and connects investors and partners with companies looking to work towards better housing for all through the use of […]Victoria Haviland