Besedo empowers online marketplaces to grow with trust by enabling their users to engage fearlessly with one another.
Since 2002,Besedo has partnered with online marketplaces of all sizes, across the globe to help them create user trust, better quality content and better user experiencein the digital world. In order to achieve this, Besedo uses a combination of AI moderation, automated filters and human moderation. Besedo also provides their partners with actionable insights related to both users and content, allowing them to adapt and evolve their product faster and stay competitive.
Special Offer from besedo – Exclusive For Attendees of the Global Online Marketplaces Summit Virtual Edition
Special Offer from besedo
Want to know how you measure up to the competition?
Get a detailed, free, comparative audit of your site.
You name 3 competitors.
We’ll provide you with an in-depth analysis of how your content quality compares for high risk item searches.
Sign up before the end of June 2020 and claim your free audit report.
Interview with Petter Nylander, CEO of besedo – AI Driven Moderation Content
AI Driven Moderation Content
Besedo uses AI (artificial intelligence) to moderate marketplace content. Established over 20 years ago, they work with marketplaces and classifieds sites around the world.
This vodcast interview with CEO, Petter Nylander, discusses how marketplaces use its AI-based content moderation technology.
Tailored Content Moderation Solutions for Your Unique Platform
All online marketplace, sharing and gig economy sites and dating portals are unique.
Consequently the content moderation solution they use also needs to fit their specific needs.
At Besedo we use our 18+ years of industry experience to craft content moderation solutions that solves your unique challenges to help your business grow.
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Zoopla Sees Positive Feedback from Over 100 Agents Utilizing MMoASince Zoopla partnered with auction platform iamsold, over 100 Zoopla members have offered to sell properties through the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA) via iamsold. The British portal also announced that since the start of the partnership, MMoA sales have raised over £800,000 in capital value for agent vendors and earned £31,000 in agent fees. […]Victoria Haviland
- Knock Home Swap Launches in Three More MarketsLaunching in three more markets, Knock’s Home Swap service is now available to homeowners in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa. This makes Home Swap available in a total of 14 markets across the U.S. Knock Co-Founder & CEO Sean Black explained: “At Knock, we are committed to helping people move more freely. The Home Swap […]Victoria Haviland
- Fang Holdings Receives Nonbinding ‘Go-Private’ Offer from General AtlanticFang’s Holdings Limited, the operator of real estate portal, Fang.com, offers marketing, e-commerce, listing, and other value-heavy services for the Chinese real estate market. Recently, the company has announced its up 13.9% thanks to General Atlantic offering to acquire the Chinese company at a 20% premium. General Atlantic is an American growth equity firm providing […]Victoria Haviland
- UK Challenger OpenBrix Buys Up 10 Year Old Portal and Valuations Site MousepriceThe social media lead property portal OpenBrix has today announced the purchase of fellow UK property portal Mouseprice. Originally launched as an analytics and data company by Calnea Analytics in 2004, Mouseprice was originally a property valuations site, but it launched its own free-to-list portal in 2010 and was sold on to the Daily Mail’s […]Edmund Keith
- ShelterTech Announces 20 New Startups for its Accelerators ProgramShelterTech, a tech-backed program for solving homelessness started by Habitat for Humanity, has announced the 20 startups and scale-ups joining its latest accelerators working towards helping low-income families solve various housing issues. ShelterTech offers masterclasses, mentorships, and connects investors and partners with companies looking to work towards better housing for all through the use of […]Victoria Haviland