Download free Marketplaces E-Book
Dowload free Whitepaper
Special Offer from Fortumo– Exclusive For Attendees of Webinar Episode 5
Special Offer from Fortumo
Payment volumes for carrier billing grow in the range of 40% in Western Europe, CEE and Asia during 2019.
This is what other digital service providers are seeing, how fast is your growth? If it’s lower than that, perhaps carrier billing is worth considering.
Request our global market report which provides a complete high level overview and in addition a free 15-minute consulting call to walk you through your specific market, explain what other merchants are using carrier billing there, what the consumer behavior looks like, and how telco partnerships in the market look like.
Interview with Kevin Gosschalk, CEO Arkose Labs – How Marketplaces can Reduce Fraud and Threats
How Marketplaces can Reduce Fraud and Threats
Portals and marketplaces around the world are subject to ongoing fraud and threats from “bad actors” – whether they are bots or human in nature.
Arkose Labs from the US works with sites around the world to identify good traffic from bad traffic and then implement a strategy to protect sites from these bad actors.
Arkose Labs CEO, Kevin Gosschalk chatted with Simon Baker from the Online Marketplaces Group about what they do, how they are helping marketplaces around the world, and what the future of threat and fraud protection looks like.
Who is Arkose Labs?
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Zoopla Sees Positive Feedback from Over 100 Agents Utilizing MMoASince Zoopla partnered with auction platform iamsold, over 100 Zoopla members have offered to sell properties through the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA) via iamsold. The British portal also announced that since the start of the partnership, MMoA sales have raised over £800,000 in capital value for agent vendors and earned £31,000 in agent fees. […]Victoria Haviland
- Knock Home Swap Launches in Three More MarketsLaunching in three more markets, Knock’s Home Swap service is now available to homeowners in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa. This makes Home Swap available in a total of 14 markets across the U.S. Knock Co-Founder & CEO Sean Black explained: “At Knock, we are committed to helping people move more freely. The Home Swap […]Victoria Haviland
- Fang Holdings Receives Nonbinding ‘Go-Private’ Offer from General AtlanticFang’s Holdings Limited, the operator of real estate portal, Fang.com, offers marketing, e-commerce, listing, and other value-heavy services for the Chinese real estate market. Recently, the company has announced its up 13.9% thanks to General Atlantic offering to acquire the Chinese company at a 20% premium. General Atlantic is an American growth equity firm providing […]Victoria Haviland
- UK Challenger OpenBrix Buys Up 10 Year Old Portal and Valuations Site MousepriceThe social media lead property portal OpenBrix has today announced the purchase of fellow UK property portal Mouseprice. Originally launched as an analytics and data company by Calnea Analytics in 2004, Mouseprice was originally a property valuations site, but it launched its own free-to-list portal in 2010 and was sold on to the Daily Mail’s […]Edmund Keith
- ShelterTech Announces 20 New Startups for its Accelerators ProgramShelterTech, a tech-backed program for solving homelessness started by Habitat for Humanity, has announced the 20 startups and scale-ups joining its latest accelerators working towards helping low-income families solve various housing issues. ShelterTech offers masterclasses, mentorships, and connects investors and partners with companies looking to work towards better housing for all through the use of […]Victoria Haviland