Who we are
Apiwork™ is a Software Editor Company specialised in real estate, we also create websites with Web 2.0-technology. Our key customers are in real state and entertainment industries all across Europe, Asia, North Africa and the Middle East.
We never lose sight of the essential: your problem.
A website is not a goal but an instrument in the service of the organization. The new culture of Web 2.0, that shapes our vision and our way of working, puts the Internet as a tool role in the creation of value.
Read more in our BROCHURE
Special Offer from iovox – Exclusive For Attendees of The Property Portal Watch Conference VIRTUAL EDITION
Special Call Tracking Offer from iovox
$50,000 in service credits; $10,000 each for the first 5 clients that sign up to new contracts.
Minimum contract term 12 months and $2K/month
Offer ends October 31, 2020
Interview with Nicolas Guillaud, CEO of apimo – How CRM can improve Portal Profability
Software Editor Company specialised in real estate
Real estate CRM systems are being more and more important. They provide the interface between the agent and the digital world controlling everything from the digitization of the listings, through syndication of the listings to property portals, lead management and matching of buyers and sellers.
APIMO is a leading French based CRM provider with global operations. They are helping property portals around the world to implement low-cost CRM systems and, in doing so, get closer to their customers. The overall objective is to allow the portal and marketplace to increase their overall ARPA – average revenue per advertiser (or agent).
In this interview, Nicolas Guillaud, the CEO of APIMO, discusses what they do, the markets the operate in, and how they can work with property portals around the world.
apimo™ – 100% web -> user-friendly CRM software
AN INNOVATIVE WEB SOLUTION
With thousands of daily users in the real estate industry, apimo™ offers a 100% web CRM software. apimo™ is user-friendly with a very complete interface available in more than 25 languages.
Try our CRM software now and discover all the apimo™ features for free!
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Zoopla Sees Positive Feedback from Over 100 Agents Utilizing MMoASince Zoopla partnered with auction platform iamsold, over 100 Zoopla members have offered to sell properties through the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA) via iamsold. The British portal also announced that since the start of the partnership, MMoA sales have raised over £800,000 in capital value for agent vendors and earned £31,000 in agent fees. […]Victoria Haviland
- Knock Home Swap Launches in Three More MarketsLaunching in three more markets, Knock’s Home Swap service is now available to homeowners in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa. This makes Home Swap available in a total of 14 markets across the U.S. Knock Co-Founder & CEO Sean Black explained: “At Knock, we are committed to helping people move more freely. The Home Swap […]Victoria Haviland
- Fang Holdings Receives Nonbinding ‘Go-Private’ Offer from General AtlanticFang’s Holdings Limited, the operator of real estate portal, Fang.com, offers marketing, e-commerce, listing, and other value-heavy services for the Chinese real estate market. Recently, the company has announced its up 13.9% thanks to General Atlantic offering to acquire the Chinese company at a 20% premium. General Atlantic is an American growth equity firm providing […]Victoria Haviland
- UK Challenger OpenBrix Buys Up 10 Year Old Portal and Valuations Site MousepriceThe social media lead property portal OpenBrix has today announced the purchase of fellow UK property portal Mouseprice. Originally launched as an analytics and data company by Calnea Analytics in 2004, Mouseprice was originally a property valuations site, but it launched its own free-to-list portal in 2010 and was sold on to the Daily Mail’s […]Edmund Keith
- ShelterTech Announces 20 New Startups for its Accelerators ProgramShelterTech, a tech-backed program for solving homelessness started by Habitat for Humanity, has announced the 20 startups and scale-ups joining its latest accelerators working towards helping low-income families solve various housing issues. ShelterTech offers masterclasses, mentorships, and connects investors and partners with companies looking to work towards better housing for all through the use of […]Victoria Haviland