Portal Ventures helps marketplaces leverage cutting edge organic search strategies similar to vertical search aggregators.
The strategies are a game-changer for marketplaces, delivering the best leads to your customers or internal sales team, and allowing you to dominate your competition.
You can’t build, sustain, and grow a marketplace on paid acquisition channels alone.
We help online marketplaces generate revenue through effective and scalable search engine optimisation strategies.
We only work with one marketplace in market & vertical ensuring that you have a complete competitive advantage in your market.
As part of the Property Portal Watch conferences this year, we’re opening a limited number of free strategy sessions to discuss how you can grow your organic search traffic.
For more information visit https://www.portal.ventures/
Follow us on LinkedIn
Special Offer from Portal Ventures– Exclusive For Attendees of the Property Portal Watch Conference VIRTUAL EDITION
Special Consulting Offer from Portal Ventures
a 30Min free strategy session
a live webinar (more details to come)
Offer ends October 31, 2020
Interview with Mike van der Heijden, CEO at Portal Ventures – How to Grow Organic SEO Traffic
Getting your SEO strategy right is critical for any portal or marketplace. More often than not, SEO is internally managed with sub-optimal results. Portal Ventures works with portals and marketplaces around the world to implement the right SEO strategy that will differentiate them from their competitors and drive high levels of low-cost traffic to their site.
In this interview, Simon Baker from Online Marketplaces discusses with Mike van der Heijden, the CEO of Portal Ventures, how they work with marketplaces to aggressively grow their traffic.
Latest News From Online Marketplaces
- Zoopla Sees Positive Feedback from Over 100 Agents Utilizing MMoASince Zoopla partnered with auction platform iamsold, over 100 Zoopla members have offered to sell properties through the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA) via iamsold. The British portal also announced that since the start of the partnership, MMoA sales have raised over £800,000 in capital value for agent vendors and earned £31,000 in agent fees. […]Victoria Haviland
- Knock Home Swap Launches in Three More MarketsLaunching in three more markets, Knock’s Home Swap service is now available to homeowners in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa. This makes Home Swap available in a total of 14 markets across the U.S. Knock Co-Founder & CEO Sean Black explained: “At Knock, we are committed to helping people move more freely. The Home Swap […]Victoria Haviland
- Fang Holdings Receives Nonbinding ‘Go-Private’ Offer from General AtlanticFang’s Holdings Limited, the operator of real estate portal, Fang.com, offers marketing, e-commerce, listing, and other value-heavy services for the Chinese real estate market. Recently, the company has announced its up 13.9% thanks to General Atlantic offering to acquire the Chinese company at a 20% premium. General Atlantic is an American growth equity firm providing […]Victoria Haviland
- UK Challenger OpenBrix Buys Up 10 Year Old Portal and Valuations Site MousepriceThe social media lead property portal OpenBrix has today announced the purchase of fellow UK property portal Mouseprice. Originally launched as an analytics and data company by Calnea Analytics in 2004, Mouseprice was originally a property valuations site, but it launched its own free-to-list portal in 2010 and was sold on to the Daily Mail’s […]Edmund Keith
- ShelterTech Announces 20 New Startups for its Accelerators ProgramShelterTech, a tech-backed program for solving homelessness started by Habitat for Humanity, has announced the 20 startups and scale-ups joining its latest accelerators working towards helping low-income families solve various housing issues. ShelterTech offers masterclasses, mentorships, and connects investors and partners with companies looking to work towards better housing for all through the use of […]Victoria Haviland