Building Marketplaces in Challenging Times Webinar Series
Episode 5 – Two individual Panel Discussions about Classifieds and Marketplaces in a Post CoVid-19 World
Episode 5 of the interactive webinar series “Building Marketplaces in Challenging Times” is brought to you by Online Marketplaces Group.
Many countries are now coming out of lockdown and as they do, opportunities are being created to fundamentally change how marketplaces operate.
Three industry experts from the Asia Pacific region, Europe and the US discuss:
– the impact of the coronavirus on their markets
– the changes that have occurred
– are these changes permanent
– what the future looks like for online marketplaces.
Join Malcolm Myers (European Internet Ventures), Brian Boero (1000watt Consulting) and, Mostyn Goodwin (OCC Strategy), Georg Chmiel (Juwai IQI), Shaun di Gregorio (Frontier Digital Ventures), Brennan Campbell (FazWaz) as they discuss these issues (and much more).
The session was hosted by Simon Baker, the Founder of the Online Marketplaces Group.
Related Surveys & Reports
- Airbnb's Newest Pilot Program to Answer Transparency Issues
- Beating the Odds: Co-living Startup Raises Funding
- Domain's New Tool, Early Access, Launches
- Zillow Hires Salaried Agents for its iBuyer Division
- UK Challenger Portal News: Residential People Reports Record Leads While OpenBrix Courts Controversy
Your Dose of Online Marketplace Expertise.
Make sure you’re in the loop! Be the first to know about each of our new webinars.
Sign up and we’ll send you all the details of the new Online Marketplaces webinars ahead of time so you don’t miss out on a place.