Building Marketplaces in Challenging Times Webinar Series
Episode 5 – Two individual Panel Discussions about Classifieds and Marketplaces in a Post CoVid-19 World
Episode 5 of the interactive webinar series “Building Marketplaces in Challenging Times” is brought to you by Online Marketplaces Group.
Many countries are now coming out of lockdown and as they do, opportunities are being created to fundamentally change how marketplaces operate.
Three industry experts from the Asia Pacific region, Europe and the US discuss:
– the impact of the coronavirus on their markets
– the changes that have occurred
– are these changes permanent
– what the future looks like for online marketplaces.
Join Malcolm Myers (European Internet Ventures), Brian Boero (1000watt Consulting) and, Mostyn Goodwin (OCC Strategy), Georg Chmiel (Juwai IQI), Shaun di Gregorio (Frontier Digital Ventures), Brennan Campbell (FazWaz) as they discuss these issues (and much more).
The session was hosted by Simon Baker, the Founder of the Online Marketplaces Group.
Related Surveys & Reports
- Zoopla Sees Positive Feedback from Over 100 Agents Utilizing MMoASince Zoopla partnered with auction platform iamsold, over 100 Zoopla members have offered to sell properties through the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA) via iamsold. The British portal also announced that since the start of the partnership, MMoA sales have raised over £800,000 in capital value for agent vendors and earned £31,000 in agent fees. […]Victoria Haviland
- Knock Home Swap Launches in Three More MarketsLaunching in three more markets, Knock’s Home Swap service is now available to homeowners in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Tampa. This makes Home Swap available in a total of 14 markets across the U.S. Knock Co-Founder & CEO Sean Black explained: “At Knock, we are committed to helping people move more freely. The Home Swap […]Victoria Haviland
- Fang Holdings Receives Nonbinding ‘Go-Private’ Offer from General AtlanticFang’s Holdings Limited, the operator of real estate portal, Fang.com, offers marketing, e-commerce, listing, and other value-heavy services for the Chinese real estate market. Recently, the company has announced its up 13.9% thanks to General Atlantic offering to acquire the Chinese company at a 20% premium. General Atlantic is an American growth equity firm providing […]Victoria Haviland
- UK Challenger OpenBrix Buys Up 10 Year Old Portal and Valuations Site MousepriceThe social media lead property portal OpenBrix has today announced the purchase of fellow UK property portal Mouseprice. Originally launched as an analytics and data company by Calnea Analytics in 2004, Mouseprice was originally a property valuations site, but it launched its own free-to-list portal in 2010 and was sold on to the Daily Mail’s […]Edmund Keith
- ShelterTech Announces 20 New Startups for its Accelerators ProgramShelterTech, a tech-backed program for solving homelessness started by Habitat for Humanity, has announced the 20 startups and scale-ups joining its latest accelerators working towards helping low-income families solve various housing issues. ShelterTech offers masterclasses, mentorships, and connects investors and partners with companies looking to work towards better housing for all through the use of […]Victoria Haviland
Your Dose of Online Marketplace Expertise.
Make sure you’re in the loop! Be the first to know about each of our new webinars.
Sign up and we’ll send you all the details of the new Online Marketplaces webinars ahead of time so you don’t miss out on a place.