Building Marketplaces in Challenging Times Webinar Series
Episode 4 – Opportunities from a Post Coronavirus World
Episode 4 of the interactive webinar series “Building Marketplaces in Challenging Times” is brought to you by Online Marketplaces Group.
In this webinar we discuss how the real estate industry could operate in a post pandemic world. As well as identify opportunities for portals in the new world. The findings are based on Part 3 of the Coronavirus Impact Survey conducted by the Online Marketplaces Group team.
Simon Baker, former CEO of the REA Group, longtime serial investor in numerous portals & marketplaces and consultant to the industry offers expert advice for companies to grow and maintain their marketplaces in these uncertain times.
Related Surveys & Reports
- Latest Zillow Report: Single-family Detached Housing Disparity
- Numbers are Up for Everything Except Inventory
- Powerful Women of Proptech: Chapter 10
- Square Yards Sees Rising Revenue and Improving EBITDA Margin in Q1 Despite Lockdown
- Property Professionals See Increasing Importance of Technology According to Spotahome Survey
Your Dose of Online Marketplace Expertise.
Make sure you’re in the loop! Be the first to know about each of our new webinars.
Sign up and we’ll send you all the details of the new Online Marketplaces webinars ahead of time so you don’t miss out on a place.