Building Marketplaces in Challenging Times Vodcasts
Opportunities in a Post Pandemic World – Interview with Malcolm Myers, European Internet Ventures
Malcolm Myers is the founder of European Internet Ventures, a company that helps marketplaces around the world raise capital, and investors buy marketplaces.
Malcolm is formerly the Head of M&A at Naspers and is uniquely experienced to share his thoughts and insights on topics such as:
– will we be buying homes online?
– will marketplaces capture the opportunities provided by the crisis?
– should Purplebricks and Zoopla merge?
– can marketplaces become the Amazon of their local real estate industry?
Related Webinar Series
Related Surveys & Reports
- Latest Zillow Report: Single-family Detached Housing Disparity
- Numbers are Up for Everything Except Inventory
- Powerful Women of Proptech: Chapter 10
- Square Yards Sees Rising Revenue and Improving EBITDA Margin in Q1 Despite Lockdown
- Property Professionals See Increasing Importance of Technology According to Spotahome Survey
Your Dose of Online Marketplace Expertise.
Make sure you’re in the loop! Be the first to know about each of our new webinars.
Sign up and we’ll send you all the details of the new Online Marketplaces webinars ahead of time so you don’t miss out on a place.