Building Marketplaces in Challenging Times Vodcasts
Opportunities in a Post Pandemic World – Interview with Malcolm Myers, European Internet Ventures
Malcolm Myers is the founder of European Internet Ventures, a company that helps marketplaces around the world raise capital, and investors buy marketplaces.
Malcolm is formerly the Head of M&A at Naspers and is uniquely experienced to share his thoughts and insights on topics such as:
– will we be buying homes online?
– will marketplaces capture the opportunities provided by the crisis?
– should Purplebricks and Zoopla merge?
– can marketplaces become the Amazon of their local real estate industry?
Related Webinar Series
Related Surveys & Reports
- Say No To Rightmove Takes the Plunge and Formally Backs Boomin
- Housing Prices on the Rise, Says Two Industry Giants
- iRenter Snatches Up Big Names from Opendoor, WeWork, and Uber
- REA Group Shareholder Report Shows Covid Has Been a Mere Bump in the Road
- Adevinta Releases Preliminary Q3 Results and Launches €1BN Bond Issue
Your Dose of Online Marketplace Expertise.
Make sure you’re in the loop! Be the first to know about each of our new webinars.
Sign up and we’ll send you all the details of the new Online Marketplaces webinars ahead of time so you don’t miss out on a place.